Payment Times Reporting Scheme website
This information on this site is intended as a general reference and it should not be relied upon. While the Commonwealth will make every reasonable effort to maintain current and accurate information on this site, users should be aware of the following matters:
- The Commonwealth does not guarantee, and accepts no legal liability whatsoever (whether in negligence or otherwise) arising from or connected to the use of or reliance on, information or material contained on the website including:
- any views, publications or recommendations available on the website;
- any responses available on or updates to the website or its contents; or
- any register published on or portals accessible through the website.
- The material on this site may include views or recommendations of third parties, which do not necessarily reflect the views of the Commonwealth, or indicate its commitment to a particular course of action.
- Links to other websites are included for convenience and do not constitute endorsement of material at those sites, or of any associated organisation, product or service.
- The listing of a person or organisation in any part of this website in no way implies any form of endorsement by the Commonwealth of the products or services provided by that person or organisation.
Payment Times Reports Register
If you are using Payment Times Reports Register (Register) made available for public inspection in accordance with the Payment Times Reporting Act 2020 (Cth) (Act), please also be aware of the following:
- Reports published on the Register have been prepared by reporting entities and are published as received, unless redacted in accordance with the Act. The Commonwealth gives no warranties in relation to the accuracy or completeness of the reports or the Register.
- Information on the Register may include views or comments of third parties which do not reflect the views of the Regulator or the Commonwealth.
- Information published on the Register is subject to change if a revised report is provided by a reporting entity.
- Users will need to exercise their own judgement, skill and diligence when relying on or using any information published on the Register.
The Commonwealth accepts no responsibility or liability (whether in negligence or otherwise) for:
- any injury, loss or damage arising in any way in relation to the use of, or reliance on, any information or material appearing on the Register; or
- any interference with or damage to a computer system, software or data occurring in any way in connection with the Register or its use. Users should take appropriate and adequate precautions to prevent damage to their computer system, software or data when accessing the Register.